Friday, July 15, 2011

thoughts on the plane from denver

As my emotions run high, I sit here on the plane to New York. What am I feeling is so mixed its hard to put it in words. I am feeling to sad an about to cry because today has got to be the hardest day for me. I had to say goodbye to my parents and Lilac my cat. I don’t think lilac understood that im not going to see her for a very long time. As I look around the plane I see people sleeping. I wish I could sleep, my brain is to active that I have no chance of sleeping. I am thinking about many things. For one, how crazy I am to be moving across the world, away from my parents and friends. Away from everything I know, to a contry that although yes I spent 10th grade in, and I have my all my moms side of the family, it still feels like uncharted waters. I am thinking about exicited I am to be able to see all my family in Israel!
 
Its amazing to look down out of the window of the plane and think this is the last I will see of Colorado for a very long time. I mean how am I going to tell which way is west with out the mountains? I will feel so lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment