Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!

Hey guys so as many of you can see I have not been writing very much. This is mainly due to the fact I have been very busy getting ready to make Aliyah ( move to Israel) on Sunday! So far I have sent four boxes of stuff to New York that (are hopefully) awaiting my arrival. I am so excited! Once I am in Israel I will be keeping my blog much more updated. Now then on to my main post.
This forth of July I felt I had to do something more than what I do normally…. Which is nothing. This year I did a lot more, my weekend started off very color full, by getting eaten alive by mosquitoes (the red), managing to bruise my self all over my arms and legs (the blue), and although not planing to or trying to wearing white shirts Friday Saturday Sunday and Monday ( the white). See I told you it was colorful all red white and blue! Happy Forth of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment