Saturday, July 14, 2012

Its been a year since i made Aliyah to Israel!!!!



Now that it has been I very long time since I updated my blog I feel that its only justified to up date you now that I am waking up to my 366th day in Israel since my Aliyah. Can I believe that I have been in Israel one full year? No! as I look back on this year I can look back and remember a few things that happened. Oh who am I kidding? I have so much to tell all of you its obscured! I mean in one year who could have imagined that one person can go form being a child on to her way to adulthood? Now I have so much to tell all of you but if I tell you  everything in one post blogspot might complain so I will make a lot of bogs about everything that’s happened in the last 366 days. J


No comments:

Post a Comment