Saturday, May 28, 2011

My first post!! A little bit about me

I have grown up in Denver, CO. I am 17. I have always had the dream of making Aliyah and now finally it’s a reality! I am making Aliyah July 11th on a Nefesh B’Nefesh charter fight from JFK. I am currently preparing for my up coming move, and all I can say is AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Beyond what words could possibly explain are the feeling I am going through. I mean for one I am making Aliyah alone, my parents are staying in Denver and I know no one on my flight so if you are going to be on the same flight as me, please tell me. I am also trying to figure out what I am taking with me to Israel. Most definitely not the easiest thing in the world, believe me. I mean I can only take so much stuff but who really know what I will need? Or what I wont? I don’t want to take stuff I don’t need and leave things behind that I will need. Its so hard to figure it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment